Graffitti on the Great Wall of China

Graffitti on the Great Wall of China

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last Day Off...

About to go to bed after the last night off I will have for the next eight days. It was a pretty good night even though N. was at work until 1am. I don't wake up until around 8 o'clock (I work nights fyi and I stay on that schedule even on my days off) so I didn't do too much before he got home.


When he got here, we had dinner and then watched the blue planet documentaries (which I loved) while we played scrabble...yeah, we are pretty wild like that. But really those are our fav. things to do. After he went to bed, I played around on the Internet, talked to one of my closest friends from college (who luckily is just as big of an insomniac as me which is nice because all my other friends don't like to chat on the phone at 3am).



Then I painted, nothing too impressive but still a nice way to spend my last night of freedom before more than a week of work....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Further thoughts on the subject? Let me know what you think.